You must have hit an error... sorry
We exist because of you. If possible, please consider contributing to NGNG with a donation through Patreon - Thank you!
All I got to say is just wow... Hitman85, that is straight up amazing sir!
EUROPEAN TAKEOVER EVENT http://mwomercs.com/news/2015/07/1288-european-takeover-personal-challenge-event
ORIGINALS SALE http://mwomercs.com/news/2015/07/1287-originals-sale
ORIGINS IIC CLAN COLLECTION https://mwomercs.com/origins
PATCH NOTES - JULY 21ST https://mwomercs.com/news/2015/07/1284-patch-notes-13413-21jul2015
PATCH OVERVIEW VIDEO https://youtu.be/PPlP52KbJlI
Hey! So I made a video which goes over most of the stuff I wanted to say, but there's so much left to math!
Pertinent details: 75 ton IS heavy mech, between 4 and 7 energy hardpoints per chassis, 3 have 1-3 ballistics, one has 2 missiles. 3 of 4 variants have jumpjets. One high mount, rest are low. Max speed is 85 KPH for all but 1 variant.
Initial assessment: Might be a serviceable mid-range weapons boat. Potential "brawler" but max speed is too low to be that great at it, and engine would have to be XL.
Comments: I like the aesthetic. It's a lot like a skinny King Crab in some ways - particularly the side profile. Front profile is more like an Ebon Jaguar. It's the King Jaguar. Badass.
- Endo, Ferro (max armor with excess shaved off), STD300 (71.3 KPH)
- 3xAC/5 with 6 tons of ammo
- 3 Medium Lasers
- Endo, Standard Armor (max with excess + .5t shaved off), XL345 (82 KPH), 2xJJ
- 3xLarge Pulse Laser
- 2xMedium Pulse Laser
- Endo, Standard Armor (max everywhere but RA at 18pts), XL300 (71.3 KPH), 1xJJ
- 2xAC/5 with 5 tons of ammo
- 3xLarge Laser
- Endo, Ferro (max everywhere but LA at 0 and legs down 1pt), STD285 (67.7 KPH), 1xJJ
- 1xGauss Rifle with 3 tons of ammo
- 3xLarge Laser
- 1xMedium Laser
Pertinent details: 70 ton IS heavy mech, between 6 and 9 energy hardpoints per chassis, 2 have 1-2 ballistics, one has 3 missiles, and the last is pure energy. None of the variants have jumpjets. Mounts are, for the most part, upper-middle. Max speed is 86.6 KPH for all variants.
Initial assessment: Might be a serviceable mid-range weapons boat. A couple of variants seem to be well-suited to shorter-range engagements but they aren't shoe-horned into it. Can run dual AC/20 or Gauss. Fuck yeah.
Comments: I said dual AC/20 or Gauss. DUAL. Fucking fuck. It's been a long time since we had an IS heavy introduced with that. I'm excited.
- Endo, Standard Armor (arms at 3, everything else max'd), XL300 (76.4 KPH)
- 2xGauss Rifle with 5 tons of ammo
- 4xMedium Laser
- Endo, Standard Armor (arms at 19, everything else max'd), XL340 (86.6 KPH)
- 5xLarge Laser
- Endo, Standard Armor (one arm at 0, other at 22, everything else max'd), XL300 (76.4 KPH)
- 3xLarge Laser
- 2xLRM10A with 5 tons ammo
- TAG and BAP
- Endo, Standard Armor (both arms empty, legs at 55, everything else max'd), XL295 (75.1 KPH)
- 4xAC/5 with 9 tons ammo
- Option to drop ammo for Medium Lasers, 1:1
Each month eight builds posted in the MWO Mech Builds section of the NGNG forum will be selected to win Fabulous Prizes! This will include one build from each weight class, for both IS and Clan 'mechs.
Who can win?
Anyone who has posted a build to the MWO Mech Builds board. Limit one "Fabulous Prize" per person per month.
What Fabulous Prizes?
The winner will receive three MWO 24-hr premium time codes, and the winning builds will be put to the test on livestreams by various NGNG crew, including Phil and Daeron!
How are builds selected?
One build per weight class (light, medium, heavy, assault) will be selected from both the IS and Clan sections, for a total of eight builds. Builds will be evaluated according to an internal ranking system called BuildValue or BV, which will incorporate Originality, Fun Factor, Description, and Name.
Only posts that adhere to the posting guidelines will be considered.
When and where?
Selection will start in the last week of the month and the winner will be announced around the 1st of every month here on the NGNG forum.
- "Light Hunter" (4xSSRM2 , AC20, 2LPL , STD310 , BAP) Today at 11:36:34 AM
- "Sniper" (3ERLL , Gauss, LRM20+A , STD300) Today at 11:22:17 AM
- CRB-27SL "Jumpy Wub" (XL320, 5x MPL, 5x JJ) Today at 09:43:14 AM
- EXE-C(L) The Excellence of Executioner (UAC10, 2xERLL, 2xSRM4) Today at 08:18:14 AM
- "The Lurminator" (4xLRM15 , 3ML , STD315, Bap , Tag) Today at 04:42:09 AM